Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Virtual Sports Franchise Project

My goal while operating the business during the "virtual sports project" was to achieve a high and stable amount of money by the end of the season, I also wanted to do it successfully by winning a lot of games. I also wanted to make sure I maintained all of the problems within in my field and city, I didn't want to have any fines or deductions  at the end of the games. The most difficult part of the game was to fins good sponsorship because once you get to that part of the game you are so deep into the simulation that is the sponsor doesn't your price it could mess everything up. Also you never truly know what prices a certain potential sponsor is going to want so its basically a guessing game. The licensing and ticket pricing were the easiest aspect of this game and project because it wasn't too difficult to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment